Nancy and Brian are in the news...
Nancy and Brian Biggs are recognized authorities in the Prescott real estate market. They are periodically referenced by local newspapers and are requested to offer sage advice. Prescott Enews frequently requests articles from Nancy and Brian for their real estate column. Here is a selection of publications quoting or written by Nancy and Brian:
- Process of Selling Your Home in Arizona
- You Saved My Son's Inheritance!
- Who to Work With When Buying a House?
- Choosing the Right Lender
- What Will 2013 Bring in the Local Real Estate World?
- Beware of Property Pitfalls
- What to Ask Before You Buy a Home?
- Top Ten Questions to Ask When Selling a House
- Being Safe and Smart When You List Your Home
Prescott Daily Courier:
- ONTHE RISE: Better economy, lower interest rates fueling home sales
- Relocation service helps homeowners, businesses with moving
- Real estate sales people expect healthier market in the new year
- Trustee's sales for foreclosed properties draw few takers
- Some in real estate thrive despite Yavapai having fourth-highest number of foreclosures in state
- Corporation Commission advises real estate investors to avoid unregistered securities